- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Hourly + sales commissions
- Full Time
Company matched 401k, medical, dental, life and disability plans. Paid training, holidays, vacation and sick time. Unlimited earning potential.
Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is looking for Service Technicians to service routes in the St. Louis area. This is NOT a seasonal position. We provide services all 12 months of the year.
Join our local team of service professionals and give your customers the peace of mind they need by solving their pest concerns.
Rottler looks for solid, hardworking individuals to become Professional Pest Management Service Technicians. This position is an opportunity to give great customer service without being tied to a desk.
We provide a fully paid comprehensive training program. Your skills development will include company supported career advancement and state licensing. Qualified candidates must be self-organized; have strong communication and computer skills; excellent observation and documentation skills; and be able to work cooperatively with customers at all levels including top management.
Your work will include:
• Inspecting and treating for pests, pest harborage, and pest entries
• Building and maintaining customer relationships
• Maintaining high service standards at all accounts
• Taking personal initiative and responsibility for correcting pest problems
• Suggesting and selling services to meet customer needs
• Participation in group meetings and account reviews
• Completion of independent and group on-going training
• Being an interactive member in team work environment
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
• May require participating in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
We require technicians to:
• Have worked 3 or more years in jobs dealing with the public
• Have experience using computers and smartphones
• Possess the physical ability to setup, use and work off of 12 foot+ extension ladders
• Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Be able to read and understand product labels printed in English
• Possess a valid driving record that meets Company standards
• Show a stable work history
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Be comfortable working with insects and various animals in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces.
• Satisfactorily complete initial technical training and State Licensing requirements
• Pass a respirator fit test and may require DOT physical
• Pass a pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle, and criminal background check
• For safety reasons, all Technicians must be clean shaven for respirator use
We offer excellent pay, 401k, medical, vision, dental, life and disability plans. Technician pay ranges from $2500 to $4200/month based on experience.
Rottler is a Drug-Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. IND3